Get this exciting illuminated invitation design for the Bat Mitzvah girl whose Hebrew name is "Rivka."
This image is available to license for a one-time only non-profit event directly through the artist, Adam Rhine.
Here is how the arrangement works:
1. You choose a design, either the one above, or any shown on the right side of this page and email me with your choice.
2. You find a local print shop that can use a digital file, and can print the number of invitations/RSVP cards you need within your budget and time frame on the paper stock you want.
3. I will send you a simple agreement stating that you have permission to use the image one time for a non-profit event, and that I retain all rights to the artwork at all times. A sample of the agreement can be downloaded here.
4. I charge $36.00 for the one-time license which can be paid by personal check (US only) or PayPal.
5. Once I receive the signed agreement (by email or snail-mail) and the $36.00 payment, I will upload the high-resolution digital file of the invitation and matching RSVP card using YouSendIt.com, and you can download the file(s) at your convenience.
6. You send or bring the digital file(s) to your print shop who will run the job.
Please note the following:
• I do not do any typesetting whatsoever. You need to work with your local print shop to set the English and/or Hebrew type and decide if you want thermal (raised) ink or flat printing.
• The largest size of any invitation that I provide is 10" x 7.5". I can scale down the artwork from there to any standard size format, including square.
• The high-resolution digital files I provide will not have the sample text or the gray copyright info on the right side you see on this website. They will be blank. A low-resolution sample of the invitation without text can be provided upon request.
• There is a matching RSVP and Thank You Note format for each design as part of the license fee. They are available upon request, but I need to know what the paper sizes are for each when printed.